Write For Successful Marketing Resources
We accept “how to” articles, research pieces, and opinion pieces for our website.
- Contribute “how to” articles for SuccessfulMarketingResources.com
The articles must be 800-1,000 words of body text. You may right a piece longer than 1,000 words, but you can not come in under 800 words at a minimum. Your piece must be written from an objective viewpoint and provide the reader with valuable “how to” content. Think practical advice, actionable tips and tricks, and useful know-how.
Don’t be boring. Sometimes articles of this category can be dry and boring. Make sure to add some personality to the piece.
We will let you know if you article has been accepted or not for publication. We are busy over here, so give us a week or so to get back to you on the fate of your article. Either way (accepted or not) can expect to hear back from us.
Articles that are accepted for publication will be edited for clarity and formatted to blend in with the SMR style.
So, even after all of that, you are still interested in contributing, here are some guidelines:
- Articles should be original to the author and not published anywhere else.
- Articles should give the readers clear advice. We don’t want just words. We want our audience to get actual actionable takeaways from your piece. Remember the 800-word minimum.
- Include a brief bio when you send in you piece. 25 or so words about you. Include any links to social media accounts, and please include a headshot.
- Include relevant links in brackets, right next to the words you would like linked. (Do not format as hyperlinks.)
- Submit articles in Word format as email attachments. (Please no PDF documents!)
- If you have a vested interest in any of the businesses or companies mentioned in your article, please disclose it to the audience.
- You as the author retain copyright of the piece, but Successful Marketing Resources may reprint your piece, with full attribution, in Successful Marketing Resources products, including marketing materials.
- We do not pay guest contributors.
Send submissions to David Didier @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include SMR Contribution in the email subject line.
Note that our article queue is fairly long, so your piece might not be published for 2 months or so.
2. Share your research finding with Successful Marketing Resources
If you have findings from marketing related search and would like to share them with our audience, please send an email to David Didier @ email@example.com. Include Research Findings in the subject line please.
3. Have an opinion piece for SuccessfulMarketingResources.com?
As opposed to articles that focus on how-to lessons and your marketing know-how, your opinion article will share your opinions. You may voice an argument or discuss something in marketing news. No political posts allowed.
The guidelines for “how-to” articles apply to opinion pieces as well.
Submit articles for our opinion section by emailing David Didier @ firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Opinion Contribution” in the email subject line.