Well, in a nutshell, VPN4ALL ensures quality services, but for that, you will have to spend quite a few bucks. This Netherland based VPN service provider has been in business since 2009 and can boast of a large number of servers all around the globe.
But we didn’t want to stop here since we wanted to know a bit more about their services, pricing, and other aspects of the business. And we proudly present our findings to you in this short blog post. So, please bear with us.
General Info about VPN4ALL
As you already might know, Google spies on you; your ISP spies on you; and even, don’t start crying now, Facebook spies on you. They collect your personal information and pass it on to several organizations and business institutions. So, do you get around these vultures and surf the web without revealing your identity? That’s where VPN4ALL comes in and plays a crucial part.
Basically, VPN4ALL will provide you with a fixed IP address, and re-route all your DNS traffics and make sure your original IP address is hidden from everyone on the web, be it your ISP or Google. Through their client, you can access geographically restricted contents such as Netflix and Amazon prime, and purchase products over the web. Plus, it’s safe.
- VPN4ALL is specially designed for an individual user and small enterprises. There are several offers to choose from. You can select any one of them depending on your requirements and spending capabilities. We have reviewed several other companies in the past. But can’t remember anyone offering such diverse packages to their customers.
- You might find their privacy and pricing policy rather long and maybe a bit boring too. But bear in mind, according to our experts, their policies are well organized and would score high for privacy, unlike most other companies. Plus, they won’t charge you for services you didn’t subscribe to.
- Their VPN client was tested and approved by Softpedia, a trusted name for software testing and reviewing.
- They received the user’s choice award from TheDownloadPlanet.
- Last but not the least, they were recognized as the number one VPN service provider by BestVPNreviews, another reputed name when it comes to reviewing VPN services.
VPN4ALL VPN Specs
- The company provides VPN connection over OpenVPN and IPSec.
- Secured and fast DNS lookup.
- Military grade encryption.
- Data tunneling and data decryption services suing the AES-256 encryption.
- Secured VPN connection including dynamically assigned shared IPs.
- VPN4ALL offers three rather complicated packages for their customers. The first one is VPN4ALL mobile, which is meant for mobile devices only and limited to 5GB/month. You can subscribe to this package for $5.95/month.
- The second one is VPN4ALL 50. Now you can use both smartphones and desktops under this package, but downloads are restricted to 50GB/month, and can be availed for $9.95/month.
- The last in the line is VPN4ALL Unlim, meant for small businesses and heavy users. You can stream unlimited videos and movies with this package and price starts at $16.95/month. Interestingly, prices go down drastically if you subscribe for longer duration.
- Plus, the company provides extra protection for malware and phishing in the form of server antivirus for a further $2.49/month. In short, for desktop users, the cheapest plan starts from $7/month.
PROs and CONs of VPN4ALL
- Large number of servers, somewhere between 5,000-2,000, in 80 locations around the world;
- You will receive a fixed IP address with your subscription, intended for secured online transaction and other activities;
- Both VPN and DNS services, unlike many other companies that offer either of those services;
- Several powerful tweaks and options that are hard in find in other service providers;
- Detailed privacy and pricing policy, with a honest attitude towards customers.
- Pricing is very high considering the services providers. Basically, you can avail almost same services from other providers for half the amount;
- In our testing, the performance was average at best. Speed was down at times, and we faced difficulties in establishing connections with distant servers;
- This is a limited refund policy. You can only ask for a refund if you have used up less than 100 MB bandwidth. Be sure about your choices before signing up with them;
- They don’t provide support for multiple connections. Their services are meant for single users only;
- They provide customer services through email. Even though there is a live chat option on their website, most of the times you won’t find anyone to assist you there.
Common Issues in User Reviews
- Sluggish speed: This is the most common issue found in users reviews posted on various sites and portals;
- Users also complained about the exorbitant sum charged by the company. They didn’t feel their services were worth the money;
- Customer services could be improved, as customers felt the company should include a contact number and modify their live chat service.
- Despite those glaring issues, customers also posted positive reviews about their services. Most of them were highly satisfied regarding the level of privacy and encryption provided by the company.
- Furthermore, a fixed IP address, according to some, is a major deal breaker.
- Besides, customers were happy about their range of services, as they could avail both VPN and DNS services within a single package.
Well, VPN4ALL is not meant for everyone. Their services suit those customers who would prioritize security over speed, and quality of protection over money. Hence, we would suggest their services only if you are interested in privacy more than anything else.
Finally, if you liked our blog, don’t forget to leave a comment in the comment section of this article. Your thoughts are highly appreciated.