The security needs of individuals are increasing. More and more people need to send information across networks and be certain that it will only be accessed by the intended recipients. As such, a virtual private network has become more and more critical. As a business, you need VPN services provider who will allow your employees to access information about your firm remotely if they are out doing field work or working from home. You can find one of these providers below in our PureVPN review.
One issue that most people think of when considering VPNs is the potential to slow down their networks. Streaming at less than top speed for a business may be a huge inconvenience. This is especially in this digital age where information needs to flow fast and effectively.
General Information about PureVPN
If you are thinking about getting VPN services for your company, PureVPN may just be the best VPN available today. In this PureVPN review, you will learn everything you need to know about PureVPN and how it will help your business get better and safer information transfers. PureVPN is a service provider based in Hong Kong. While its first commercial launch was in 2007, this company was founded in 2006. It has eventually gained the respect and trust of its customers and become a respected VPN provider.
It has also received critical acclaim from companies like CNET, Mashable, and the New York Times. PureVPN is not just that thing you need to log in when working from home. It provides you with security and privacy because its servers are located remotely and cannot be accessed by your competitors in the business. What you will learn after this PureVPN review is that it will not offer you a free trial period or free versions. However, you will get a seven-day money back guarantee if it does not provide the features you expect it to.
Unlike most of these options in the market, PureVPN does not string certain features to different prices. Once you subscribe, you will get all the features available. Occasionally, you will get discounts. The best part is that you can make payments in just about any method you want; PayPal, Cashu, Alipay, credit card, payment wall, bitcoins, and gift cards from popular stores.
You can also subscribe to additional add-on services like firewalls and dedicated IP addresses. There are thorough information buttons that explain how each add-on works. Thus, they are reducing the confusion that comes with VPNs.
- WI-FI protection for homes, offices, and cafes;
- Protects against DNS and IPV6 leaks;
- Complete IP address anonymity;
- Allows you to prevent ISP speed throttling;
- Unlimited bandwidth will guarantee unlimited data transfers;
- The VPN keeps working even when your internet connection is down;
- You can access it from up to 5 devices at the same time;
- Multiple security protocols.
- Can be used for small businesses, medium enterprises and personal use;
- Allows anonymous browsing;
- Prevents regional restrictions;
- Allows remote access;
- It acts as a virtual firewall;
- Increases user privacy;
- Works as a data encryption software;
- Allows up to five devices to access the same information at the same time;
- Has a speed of up to 1GBps;
- Has an unlimited bandwidth;
- Uses AES and SSL encryption methods.
Pros and Cons of PureVPN
- Have servers in 10 countries;
- Affordable pricing for features you get;
- Connects to many devices at the same time;
- Great privacy protection.
- No free trials;
- Slow sometimes;
- The number of servers per country is small.
The first thing that impresses you when you read the PureVPN review is their contemporary website design. Each section of this easy-to-navigate website contains tons of information that will not leave you scampering to find more details on the web. All the heavy tech stuff is broken up by the numerous graphics that make information more understandable.
The blog is constantly updated with new information that makes the website interesting to read. Unlike their competitors, a good PureVPN review will tell you they give you information on more ways VPNs could make your business better. You also get excellent support services. If you cannot find the information you need from the how-to-guides or the FAQ page, there is a live chat with representatives that are available 24 hours a day.
Unlike most companies where the VPN services are a one-size-fits-all, the PureVPN review shows that this company offers its customers a customization experience such that:
- Each customer has their own experience and gets to feel they choose what features they want to use;
- Which add-ons are most appropriate for them and the services they offer to their clients.
PureVPN Customer Reviews
While this company is great, it still has few customers who are not fully satisfied by their services. Out of 4,360 reviews from customers, this company scores a 9.5. This is pretty impressive given that it serves numerous clients who seem to agree that it is a great company to get VPN services from. Some of the complaints from clients who offered their PureVPN review include:
- Disconnects unexpectedly;
- Is slow sometimes;
- Needs to be reloaded several times a week;
- Some companies may still know where you are located.
Despite these complaints, most of the customers agree that in their PureVPN review comments that the company offers exactly what it says it will deliver. It provides affordable services, reliability, and a great customer support system with representatives who understand how their products should work. Most customers are particularly impressed by how cheap the yearly offer is and how reliable the VPN is for their companies.
Looking for a great VPN provider is not an easy task. Numerous companies in the market offer these services. Choosing the right company means trusting other customers.
Your PureVPN review findings will tell you that the company offers you exactly what it promises. Also, it will always provide you with the privacy and data safety you need to browse the web daily.