Arvixe is a company that provides web hosting for people, companies, and enterprise websites. They have been helping people build websites since 2003, when the company was founded. Arvixe web hosting is a reliable and affordable way to build a website. They have an easy to use site builder that allows for an easy, step by step, creation of your website.Follow these simple steps to create your website with Arvixe web hosting.
5 Steps to a Complete Website with Arvixe Web Hosting
1. Purchase a Web Server
The first step in building a website with Arvixe web hosting is purchasing a web server. A web server is what holds the website up. There are different options to chose from when deciding on which server to pick, and each option is offered on Linux and Windows platforms.
Each option comes with the following:
- Unlimited disk space, data transfer and email accounts;
- Free domain, site builder and online store;
- Easy control panel;
- 24 hour support staff.
As the website grows, so does the server that is hosting it. Upgrading servers will be necessary once the website grows to be too big for the server hosting it.
2. Name Servers
A name server is what connects your web server to your domain, the name of your website. Once you have the name servers you have to input them into the Domain Registrar (wherever you bought your domain name from.) If you bought your domain name from Arvixe web hosting then you can skip this step.
3. Site Builder
Using the Arvixe site builder, building a website just takes a few drags and clicks.
How to start:
- Login to the cpanel and select Arvixe builder under the software section.
- You will be brought to a page of your domain names, select the name of the one you are publishing your website on.
- After the domain name is selected you will be redirected to builders template folder. It is here that you really start to build the website.
- Pick the base design template you would like to build off of.
- Once you have picked your design the next step is to create pages that your content will go on. Click on the drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner and select edit menu.
- Then, you will be brought to More Options, select New Item, which will bring you to multiple options to create a homepage.
Item name – This is the name of your page and is something your visitors will see when they first arrive on your website.
Internal/External link – If you are looking to make a real page then set it to internal link or if you plan on linking to other sources outside of your website then set it to external link.
Relate with – If this is a new page then just leave it as My New Page, if not then select accordingly.
Use Page Layout From – This is where you pick the base for the page you just created. There are multiple options to pick from, your choice depends on what the purpose of your page is. It will be clear what to pick when you are at this step. You can decide between home, contacts, or about. However, this can all be changed later on.
Open in new tab – This is for people who are creating an external link. After you have selected all the links you wish to use on your page select apply.
Continue with these steps until you have created all of your pages.
SEO, or search engine optimization, is a tool used to generate traffic to your website. This is based on keywords that someone would use when trying to find information during an internet search. This step is important because it is how people will be able to find your website and can increase the amount on traffic your website gets.
- Use the drop down menu located on your current page and select SEO.
- Insert the title. This will appear in search engines and on browser tabs.
- Create a description. Make a short and creative description of the page.
- Insert keywords that are directly related to the content on the page and make sure to separate each one by commas.
- Use a couple relevant URLs, try using the page name, this is what people will see in their URL bar.
- Click on Apply, to save all the new information.
Once you have completed all the basic steps, you can tweak the things you want to concerning the layout of the page.
Remove something – To do this just hover your mouse over what you need removed and click on the Edit button, then the Remove button. You can remove text boxes, images, and anything else you do not want on your page.
Edit text – Once your mouse is over what text you need to change, click on the Edit button, then select Edit text. This is also the place where you can insert text and create content that you want your website visitors to see.
You can create a website in an easy way just by using Arvixe web hosting. Their website builder practically does all the work for you. Instead of spending a ton of money having someone code and create pages for you, you can completely control the way your website operates and looks. Not to mention it is a lot cheaper to do so.
With server plans for any size website, Arvixe web hosting has options that can accommodate any creators’ needs. Whether you are creating a personal website, a blog, or a page for your business, Arvixe web hosting has the tools and support that your website needs.
Image credits: pixabay.com.